Thursday, April 30, 2009

Keeping Busy

I've been keeping busy the last week by working on the house. We have so many projects that I have started that need to be finished.

My dad helped me put in the windows sills a week and a half ago. We got all the sills in and most of them trimmed. The ones that were trimmed are now painted too.
Last Saturday I started putting up the tile in the shower. It's not my favorite task but it will be nice when it is completed.


I bought some seeds to plant a small vegetable garden. We were going to build raised beds but I think we'll save that for next year.

Megan's parents bought us a whiskey barrel to plant in. I bought a liner a few days ago so now I can get things planted.


The dogs definitely enjoy the sunny weather. They can spend all day outside if it's sunny.







1 comment:

Melody said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy. We are signing the lease for our apartment on Saturday. I am so excited to be up there so we can hang out with you guys. Yay!